Monday, November 30, 2009

Xmas Stamp a stack, Pt 4, Project #2

Hi, Stampers!!

It's not too late to contact me with your Stampin' Up! sale order as the sale ends today! If you haven't yet ordered, scroll down to see the list of items on sale for 30-50% off - if you call or email me by 9PM today, I will pay the 10% shipping to me for you.
This project is a quick and easy throw together I tweaked from Jan Tink. I switched up the DSP and colors but the layout was from her. Can you tell that the joy ornament is actually inside the card? We punched a hole in the cover so the "joy" peeks a boo through to the front. Fun! The card hinges at the top. A pierced notch at the top of the ornament hole holds the silver cord in place so it stays centered - it is wrapped all the way around (through a hole pierced in the hinge) and knotted under the white layer.
Would love to hear you comments..post!
Peggy

No comments: