Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Easter class project #2 mini easter basket

Hi all
Today I am sharing with you a mini Easter basket that we made at the Easter class.  This project has a background story.  I belong to several online stamper groups and the other day a lady posted, asking for help.  Her demo had made a little box out of the petal cone die but the lady had trouble with her project -it didn't seem to be turning out correctly.  She posted for help.  I guess it is the OT in me but I wanted to see if I could help her so I die cut two petal cones and set about to try to make it.  I spent some time on it when I should have been prepping for my class so it just made sense to me to use the project in the class too.  After all, I had told one of the ladies there would be a basket of some sort in the class.   Here is the project....Sure hope it was what the lady was trying to make.








I will be posting a tutorial of how I made the box ...but not tonight....Gotta go do my progress reports for school....there are soooo many to do!
Remember the deadline for earning saleabration rewards ends on Thursday.  Don't miss this great deal - whether you want to purchase products or sign up to receive the 20% discount.
Peggy

No comments: