Sunday, March 22, 2015

card #6 from the 3-1, 4, 8-15 class

Sorry...fuzzy me again... This shaker card is actually from a My Paper Pumpkin kit.  Do you know about Stampin' Up's Paper Pumpkin subscriptions (you can choose how many months you want to sign for and there is a special deal going on right now!!  You can even skip a month now and then if you find you just a bit too busy - ask me how)  Everything comes in the kit except your adhesive and scissors...everything pre-cut and ready to go.   Please sign up through my SU website (subsciption)so that I can support you as you assemble your 30 minute project.
Reminder:  today is the last day to sign up for my next classes to be held on Sat. March 28 at 1:30pm and repeated on Sunday, March 29 at 2:00 PM.  contact me at david.outen@verizon.net

No comments: