Saturday, February 11, 2023

Important reminders and some news!

Greetings stamp lovers!  I hope you are enjoying fabulous weather as we are here in Perry Hall, Maryland. It is sunny with mild winds and is currently 46 degrees....not exactly warm, but much better than it could be.  This is the kind of day that reminds me of the only drawback of my stampin studio....it is located in my basement and has only one small window which faces the house next to us.  We really don't get to soak up the gorgeous sun that is shining today when I am down here.  Sadly my husbands niche is in exactly the same position.  Luckily we were out earlier and soaked up the warmth of the sun.  yes!

Today I want to tell you about the March Paper Pumpkin kit...it is gonna be great because it is the 10th anniversary of the start of Paper Pumpkin.  This kit has been named "Ten Years of Growth".  Stampin' Up has designed a kit that includes the usual goodies BUT this kit includes an extra set of stamps!!  Whoo hoo!  It is amazing how you can build your collection of images and greetings by enjoying the monthly Paper Pumpkin kits!  I need to remind you too that right now (until the end of February) you can purchase a 3 month subscription to Paper Pumpkin and earn a free Saleabration item.  I love rewards!  If you wait til March to order a 3 month Paper Pumpkin subscription, you will miss out on the saleabration goodie.

The March kit is all about happy greetings, organic and botanical designs digitally painted by our in -house artists along with all-occasion sentiments to celebrate the happy moments in life and recognize the people around you who help you grow!  This kit includes all the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs, a Polished Pink Classic stamp spot and a free bonus stamp set featuring a plant and pot builder.  All these items come in a colorful box that makes me think of Monet!  lovely!

Now I have to get busy and cut the supplies for my "By the Bay" classes on Feb 19th and 26th.  Love to have you join us to make 8 different Bay inspired cards.  Contact me!

Peggy


No comments: