Thursday, February 16, 2023

Stampers!  

Wow! I am having a blast playing with all the amazing patterns in the By the Bay Designer series paper pack.  This pack is sooo great!  Twelve sheets with different designs on each side...24 designs in all....and there are 4 sheets of each paper.  Lots of luscious color but none of them too bright or jarring... just restful and reminiscent of the beach!  Relaxing!

I just laid out all the patterns that I had not yet used while prepping for my By the Bay class and there are just so many I want to use but haven't used yet.  How do I choose?  I am intentionally not repeating any design in the eight cards so yo'al can experience many of these images.  And we have several current and retired stamp sets that are complimented by these papers.  Sure hope SU! doesn't sell out of this DSP (designer series paper) before I get another pack!  The crab stamp caught my eye on first glance at the stamp set, but I feel that the sandpipers (I think that is the correct name of the birds) has won me over.  If I can't be at the beach like my friend Lyn, at least I can enjoy the ambiance of the beach via these papers.

There are still seats available for the Feb 26th class at 2PM but I need to hear from you by Feb 19th to reserve a seat.

No comments: