Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter brooch

Hi all
Today many of you are probably busy cooking and baking in preparation for your Easter celebrations.  I hope your prep is going smoothly and that you are going to enjoy a peaceful and blessed Easter with family and friends.  Although our family is small, I look forward to our gathering tomorrow.

I have planned to wear a navy outfit for Easter and decided it needed a splash of color so I made this brooch tonight.  I know the picture looks like there is black in there but it is actually navy.
Since the children in my family are no longer young, we won't have an Easter egg hunt...instead we will award scratch off lotto tickets instead of eggs.  I just have to figure out how the scratch offs will be won...hmmm.....Have to dream up a game or such!!
Hope all your eggs are chocolate filled!!
Peggy

No comments: