Wednesday, June 26, 2013

posting pic again

Hi all
Tonight I want to begin to get caught up on posts of my projects; my posting has suffered during this last part of school year.  First, I thought I would show you a Valentine I made for my husband. I decided to go with the "guy" stuff - metal, chains, gears and gadgets.


My husband is not into sports so that theme never works for him.  But he is very talented with hand and power tools so I thought the metal theme worked well.  The background paper is foil orgami paper but a new product is coming soon that should be a great replacement for that flimsy paper that nearly tore.  The rivets are an old retired SU product which I treasure...sometimes they are just the perfect element on a card.  Hope you will pop back to visit soon as I get my postings back on track!
Reminder - I am having a special card class this Sunday, June 30th at 2 PM...we will be taking a single format and exploring how changing colors, greetings and embellishments changes the look of the card.   Please contact me by Thursday evening if you plan to attend.
Peggy

No comments: