Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hi Stampin folk!!
Some of my stampin' friends are all about the social aspect of stampin'...it is my experience that stampers love to share their ideas ..and how they went about making their projects. But in reality, not everyone has time to gather to stamp. That is where My Paper Pumpkin, fun in a box delivered to your door, comes to the rescue. Whether you want a quick, ready-to-assemble project to take on vacation or poolside, the My Paper Pumpkin kit fits the bill!! Until Monday, June 30th, you can get a free My Paper Pumpkin kit when you sign up to be a demonstrator and the demonstrator kit is only $50 until 6-30-14 as well!
For $50 you will get $55 in product plus the business materials as well. Imagine $55 in product plus the $19.95 My Paper Pumpkin box. Such a deal! Join with me today. Just go to peggyouten.stampinup.net and click join now!
Not interested in getting the 20% discount and additional opportunities? Maybe you just want to enjoy the monthly My Paper Pumpkin delivered to your door. Contact me today for details!!
I'd love to have you join me on July 8th for an open house in my stamp room. Learn more about My Paper Pumpkin and check out the new catalog! Please RSVP by July 5th.
Peggy

No comments: