Monday, February 27, 2023

Hi all

I had a bit of a computer glitch last night and had to postpone my initial Mystery Card Session to next Monday.  Hopefully, you can be patient with my "senior" brain trying to master skills that it was not meant to know!!  I think I'll get there eventually.  Had to laugh when a former co-worker posted a picture of good ol' purple dittos today.   Yeah!  that was my "technology" too!!  In the meantime, I hope our local folks have gotten over the surprise of our first little snow and the accompanying cold.  It's a good day to take a look at the offerings on my SU website  (peggyouten.stampinup.net)

Have you ever had a goal that you set for yourself and as the deadline loomed right ahead of you, you found yourself falling a bit short?  Disappointing for sure.  Tomorrow is the last day of Stampin' Up! Saleabration and I have not yet hit the mark I had set for myself.  I'm close. Really close. I'm hoping some of my procrastinating friends will come forward and take advantage of this exciting offer of  your choice of a free goodie for each $50 (subtotal) you spend from my Stampin' Up website (peggyouten.stampinup.net). The deadline is tomorrow,  Tuesday, February 28th.  Did you know that Stampin' UP! initially had a mini catalog of freebies but later added ten more choices to the freebie option?  I myself have gotten several cool items...papers, punches, stamps.  Fun!  I have always felt that this is the very best time to get your cardstock - both colored and white - because you know you will eventually use it; you might as well get a free item too!  Do you know that if you make a $50 subtotal purchase and earn a Saleabration reward, you will also get a mini card kit from me?  In the kit are materials and directions to make three cards, with my thanks.  Questions?  just call me 410-256-6772.

Peggy

No comments: