Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter basket ...or wishing well?

Hi all
Wanted to share one of the fun little projects from my last stampin class held last Saturday.  This project has been in my head for a while and, with the snow day we had today, I was able to make it a reality.   I like how it turned out!

I did not use a Stampin' Up! die for the body of the basket but I think the rosette die would work very well, too.  Can't wait until I can give that a try, too!  DSP was adhered to both sides of a piece of chipboard before it was run though the Big Shot.

The trim around the top and bottom was made with some non-SU framelits that I had received but certainly I could use some of our border punches as well...or framelits/edgelits. 

The handle was made by using two designs from the SU Tasteful Trim XL die.  I used a jeweled brad to keep the handle on the base. 

So you love it?   make my day by leaving me a comment!!  Thanks for visiting!
Peggy

No comments: