Monday, October 14, 2013

Holiday SAS, Pt 3, project 1

Hi all
I had hoped to begin to post last night's Holiday Stamp a Stack class projects, but just as I was working up the post, my son returned home from a wedding and I wanted to hear all the details of this wedding in a barn!  We are not often "dress up" people so it was great to see him all spiffted up ...to go to a barn.  Funny!
We had a nice group of Raven's fans stampin' here yesterday so the sound of the game was turned up and down while we worked and chatted, but it was such a bummer that the Raven's lost!
The ladies did 5 card designs, four of each design for a total of 20 cards each.  This was the third of four Holiday Stamp a Stack sessions I am hostessing.  Note:  the last holiday stamp a stack is Nov 10th -  you need to register and pre-pay the $25 materials fee in advance by Nov 3rd.  You must make the payment in advance  by check, cash, or paypal.

Now for a project from session 3...............
This card makes use of the Big Shot and the Gift Bow Bigz die.  I love my Big Shot!!!!  I also used the Big Shot  to cut the card base (notice how the corners of the card slide into slots at the bottom), and to cut the deco label (out of DSP), the embossed Holiday Ornaments Framelit, and the Expressions Thinlit ("Merry").  The bow was texturized using the Square Lattice TIEF.  This machine was a great investment!!  I love the crumb cake card base - gives it a homespun feel.  Thanks Sandi Daily for the inspiration.
Come back throughout the week to see the remainder of the cards.
Before I close I want to welcome my most recent recruit, Charlene.  She is so smart to take advantage of the $25 starter kit offer to become a demo (again...she was in a few years ago under another demo).  She will be taking advantage of the extra 10% discount on her first order to get her own Big Shot.  That will give her a 30% discount and hostess benefits on that order, as well.  Wouldn't you like to have a 20% discount on all your SU purchases from now through the end of March (and beyond)?  Did you realize that if you take advantage of this special $25 sign up offer, you have until the end of March, 2014 to get your $300 minimum sales?  What happens if you don't make that mark?  Nothing.  You would  just lose the demonstrator benefits but in the meantime you can take advantage of the discount for yourself.  Contact me for details.
If you are thinking of taking advantage of this $25 starter kit offer, act fast. The offer is only good until Oct 21st!
I hope to post another project tomorrow but since tomorrow is my birthday, I might not make it to the computer to post. check back to see!!!
Peggy



No comments: