Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Holiday SAS, Pt 3, project 2

Happy Birthday to me!!!!  I had a great day, full of b-day text messages and emails, and some great cards and gifts.  All that on a work day...pretty cool!

Today I want to share another SAS project ...I glanced back to last year and saw that I had used a similar format for a card last year.  Crazy, huh?   This format must be filed in my head under holiday.  I like to use Navy for Christmas and chose to pair it with silver ...very peaceful I think.  What do you think?

For this card, the circle stands up above the folded night of navy base so the whole card still fits within the 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 standard size.  Let me know if you'd like to make this card with your friends.

Remember to sign up early for the 4th stamp a stack session to be held on Nov 10...I'll need your registration and materials fee by Nov 3rd. 

Peggy

No comments: