Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hi all
Hope yo'al have been having a good fall season.  I cannot believe how quickly these couple of months have flown by and now all four of my Holiday stamp a stack classes are finished for 2013. The gals seemed to enjoy the 20 different card designs we made over the past four months.  My next class is Holiday Tags and Gift cards to be held on Dec 8th.   You need to pre-register with pre-paid fee by Dec 1st if you plan to attend.
I want to begin to share the cards from the final holiday stamp a stack...


This card makes use of the retired Scentsational Season stamp set and it contains my favorite SU gingerbread boy ...this is a set I'll save for quite a while.  The tray is cut from roofing metal with the Deco Label Framelits on the Big Shot and the greeting "Merry" is from the Expressions Thinlits.  There are dazzling details on the gingerbread boys and the mug.  Isn't this a fun little card?!?!?!
Peggy

No comments: