Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Long time no chat

Hi Stampin Friends!
Where have I been? buried under a caseload of needy kids (and parents)! This has been a challenging school year and although I have not been posting online much - I am still in the stamping game (How could I leave it? I LOVE it!)
I wanted to jump on here today (in between writing progress reports!) and let you know that I have succumb to the predictions for Sunday and will be cancelling this class for January 26th - the class about Valentine's and valentine treats. Instead it will be held on Feb 2....time to get out of the house and play. Makes some gifts for the loved ones in your life!!
I'm looking ahead to future classes....be sure to let me know which topics you would like to see covered.
Check out my website for the new Occasions catalog and on Jan 25th see the saleabration freebies!
Peggy

No comments: