Friday, January 3, 2014

Class schedule...........

HAPPY NEW YEAR, STAMPIN FRIENDS!!

Hope you are all enjoying fond memories of the recent holidays.   It has been a busy, but exciting time, in our home.  Lately, I have not been able to stamp as much as I usually do but I have been so eager to get back to it on a more regular basis so I have added several classes to my schedule.  Hopefully, you will find a date and topic that suit you.   If not, let me know what you would like to see added to the schedule.

Classes are scheduled for January 12 and 26, February 9 and 23, and March 2 and 23.
Look for details on my Stampin Up! blog    peggyouten.stampinup.net    

If you are interested in taking a look at the new Occasions mini catalog you can access those pictures from the shop on my SU blog.  Saleabration will be starting soon ...check it out too.!

Peggy

No comments: