Friday, March 27, 2015

Final project from 3 -1, 4, 8 -15 class

Hi all
This is the 8th project from my last stampin session at the beginning of March.  It is another creation from My Paper Pumpkin ...but I changed it up a bit.   With all the snow we have been having lately, I just needed a burst of SPRING so instead of using the boxy felt letters that came in the kit to spell "Thanks" instead we stamped and punched the letters "Spring!"  ...Love it!  My Paper Pumpkin is a great starting point but once you get that box of goodies, you can let loose your creative spirit if the planned project doesn't suit your fancy.  Remember the special pricing on the my paper pumpkin subscription ends soon.  How about giving it a try for one or more months and see how it suits you.  Once you are a subscriber, you have access to buying some previously sent kits and refills too.

No comments: