Saturday, March 7, 2015

Upcoming class

Hi  all
So happy to say I have recently been able to resume my classes after several stressful months at my "day" job.  I hope to post the projects from my most recent class soon.  That class ended up being presented three times due to weather....Last Sunday, last Wednesday, and again this coming Sunday.  
I have also added a class for March 29th at 2PM.  Would love to have you join us.  If that date is not good for you, contact me.  I may be able to repeat the class if there is interest.
Stay warm!  and Think SPRING!
Remember that Salebration will be ending soon!  Don't let the month end without taking advantage of this wonderful buying time with lovely free rewards.
Questions?  Just contact me....I'd be happy to explain the free rewards program.
Peggy

No comments: