Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Holiday/Christmas Card Stamp a Stack, Part one, 2010, project 3

Hi all!
I hope you peaked at yesterdays post because it is related to this post.

This card was inspired by the Howell's and Sizzix.   Have you already guessed that the tree is the "left over" from the card I posted yesterday?  Recycling!!!  When I saw the pile of pink trees stacking up I realized I was going to have to use them on another card - how could I throw them away??  So I ran them through my Petals a Plenty textured impressions folder (I was able to do three, side by side, at a time) then sponged the edges and colored the dots with my marker.  Layered it on a Two tags die cut - I usually use that tag with the scallop at the top but it looked like a tree skirt to me so I put the scallops at the bottom of the tag.
Products: All Holidays (words), c/s: pink pirouette,cherry cobbler, old olive, silver metallic; Jolly Holiday DSP, Old Olive pad, daffodil delight marker, two tags die, petals a plenty textured impressions folder, movers and shapers non-SU tree die cut, star punch, big shot, sponge.

Wouldn't you like to join us on October 10 for the next Holiday Stamp a stack where we will be making five new designs?  Contact me!! Registration for the Oct 10th class closes on Oct 3.

We will be making Halloween cards and treats on Sept 26th.  Register by September 24th.


Are you sorry you missed making these part 1 cards?  Contact me to set up a class for you and your friends that can be held on a date that is convenient for yo'al.

Peggy

1 comment:

pattic said...

both cards are creative and cool looking!!