Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Easter Cards and Treats #1

Hi all
Before I show you the first Easter project I want to remind you that on March 31st I am doing an all day retreat with my long time friend and former co-worker, June.   The theme of this retreat is Gratitude.  June has many impressive credentials but for the purpose of this event, know that she is a life coach.  She has conducted many group sessions in her career and you will surely enjoy her insights and benefit from her guidance.  The retreat will run from 9 am to 9 pm at a private location in Harford County.  One of the activities of the day will involve making full greeting cards from the many card fronts I have obtained through trades at the Stampin' Up! events over the years. These cards will be sent to service men overseas so they have cards to send home to acknowledge their loved ones special events.  Later in the day we will have another session of card making from scratch and you will get to take your projects home.  In other words, two sessions of FUN!!!  We only have two spots left so please contact me PDQ if you want to participate.  We are gonna have a great day!!  Come rejuvenate your spirit!!


This card is a near case of one made by Dawn Olchefske - I tweaked it very slightly.  Notice the designer brad in the center of the flower and the light touch of delicate organdy ribbon across the card?  This card can be made in segments because the flower is separate from the card so it can easily be added at the last minute.  More Easter projects coming!!
Remember to sign up for next Sunday's stampin session where we will be making birthday cards.
Before I close for tonight ( I am beat!!) I want to encourage you to set up a March workshop with your friends, family and coworkers.  Your guests will earn rewards when their subtotal reaches $50 and you will will special rewards as a hostess.  There are still weeknights and weekend times available.
Peggy

No comments: