Sunday, March 18, 2012

Easter Cards and Treats #3

Hi all!  We had a fun group of ladies at class today and boy were they cookin'!  They finished a lot of projects and them done promptly and beautifully.  They were so on the task that they didn't need me so I did some simple stampin on the side while they worked.   I was able to finish some treats for my coworkers  ...I only go to that school on Tuesdays and I want to take some St. Paddy's treats when I go. 

But back to the easter projects................

This cute little bunny treat was made from one of the two tags die cuts (that is where the scallops around the face come from) which was folded twice (to give it a flat base) and tucked back under the bottom of the oval ears (to keep it closed).  The mouth area was made from three punched hearts and a jewelry tag (for the teeth).  Two more of the jewelry tags were used to make the whiskers.  Inside this treat are two Andes candies but a Hershey nugget would fit inside as well.  Cute little treat for your friends and family!  Let me hear what you think of this idea?
I am changing the theme for my next stampin session (March 25th)- we will be doing girly projects with Mom's in mind but which will be  appropriate for your gal pals too. Join us.
The squash album class will be rescheduled. 
Peggy

No comments: