Monday, March 26, 2012

Easter Cards and Treats #6

Hi all
Gee...I am so behind on my posts so I wanted to jump in and share another Easter project with you.

This project was tweaked from someone but I cannot seem to find the name just now. I'll keep looking and post it when I find it. (Easter update:  my friend Colleen just reminded me that the originator of this wonderful idea was Cindy Fodor - a successful SU demo in PA).  Notice that this cross uses the rosette die (both edges).  I chose to use the concord crush cardstock to give it that rich coloring associated with Easter.  The cross is mounted to a long stick so that it could be added to a plant as a poke.
Remember the deadline for saleabration is fast approaching...get you order in by March 31 to get your full rewards!
Peggy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card!
Miss you and all the wisdom that you always shared with me!
Colleen