Wednesday, April 4, 2012

birthday cards #1 of 8

Well, I am a bit behind in my posting so I am going back to March to begin to show you my Happy Birthday projects.  Hope you are inspired!!

The first project is a variation of MANY cards that have been posted on blogs.  I think the blushing bride and pear pizzazz combination is yummy!  The coloring was done with the aqua painter, such a great way to accomplish watercoloring!  Have you tried it?


This card uses the Apothecary Art stamp set is from the current mini catalog which expires at the end of April.  It makes fabulous cards, especially when you pair it with the Label Collection Framelits and Big Shot.  SOOO easy to use.  Hope Stampin' Up! comes up with another set of Framelits that are staggered with the ones in this set for tighter layers.  I always find the Textured Impressions Elegant Lines Folders add such an element of class to any card.
Peggy

No comments: