Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Birthday #6 of 8

Hi all
Sometimes, I try to make a point of including cards that use minimal supplies.


As a stamp lover, I enjoy all the many items available in my stamp room, colors, papers,accessories and tools, but I know that some others are less passionate about stampin or are working from a tighter budget, so today I am sharing a card inspired by Dawn Olchefske.  Monochromatic, for the most part.  The splash of color in the ribbon takes it up an notch in interest I think.

PS  Several of yo'al at my last stampin class expressed disappointment that you could not get some of the bigger buttons SU previously sold.  Although I do not see the large flat buttons, there are new listings on the clearance rack (which you can access from my SU site   peggyouten.stampinup.net)  which include some of the buttons from recent minis...check it out!!

Please note I had to postpone the class originally scheduled for today until Sunday.  We'd be happy to have you with us.  Great cards!!!  You must register by Thursday evening.
Peggy

No comments: