Saturday, November 5, 2011

Christmas ornaments and decorations, project 6, part 7

Hi all
This window is such a nice - and easy - scene.


This a simply from a SU punch.  We added a small black bead for the eye - it is attached with crystal effects.

Have you been enjoying seeing this project day after day ...and wished you could have made one yourself?   Well you are in luck!!  Yesterday I did this project with the staff at one of my schools.  21 people signed up but as sometimes happens, five people were too stressed about progress report writing to attend.  I am selling those "ready to go" kits for $12 plus postage and handling.   I do accept paypal.  Contact me at david.outen@verizon.net or at 410-256-6772 to get your Shadow Box kit. note:there are some slight variations of patterns/papers due to a supply issue.   The kits include glue and dimensionals.
Peggy

No comments: