Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas stamp a stack, part 3, Project 4

Hi Stampers
At this time of year, don't you just love having so many holidays to stamp for?  Fall is such a great time for stampin!!  Today I am showing you a popular card from my last class.


What I really enjoyed about this project is that it started out going in a totally different direction but once I got moving, I had to go with where it was headed!!  The base of this card is 1/4 of a sheet of card stock which means more cards from a single sheet of cardstock.  It only uses a small piece of DSP so again you can get several pieces from a single sheet of DSP - you could even use scraps left over from previous projects as MANY different patterns would work well.
I used the triple layer doily punch to make the bling! from shimmer paper, and there are rhinestones on Dasher to add a bit o bling as well.
It is not too late to make your holiday cards!!!
I would just like to take a moment to wish my husband happy anniversary .......28 years!!!  Were my parents still alive they too would be celebrating their anniversary.  All of my love........ 
Peggy

1 comment:

Vicky W said...

Love the shape of this card Peggy - always on the lookout for different folds.... Congratulations to you & your hubby too!!!!!