Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holiday treats!

Hi Stampers.
Hope everyone is enjoying the cooler temperatures and that you are feeling the preChristmas excitement building.  Tongiht I want to show you some little treats I have been working on.  The staff at one of my schools is providing dinner at the local Ronald McDonald House tomorrow night.  I cannot go with them but I did offer to make some treats for the residents. 

I started out making the white treats which were made from three ornament die cuts.  They weren't exactly cooperating so I decided to use a one inch box die cut  instead.
Inside the box is a dum dum like lollipop.  The stick of course is holding the greeting.

This is a close up of the ornament die cut.  It too has a dum dum inside.  I had hoped to use tootsie pops but they were way too large to fit. 
I will take these 50 treats and another set of treats tomorrow so the gang can take them with them to the Ronald Mc Donald house.  Hope the kids enjoy them.

Peggy

No comments: