Saturday, October 13, 2012

xmas stamp a stack pt 3, # 3

Wow, it sure is a beautiful day today.   I love fall ...the leaves blowing...the wind...bright blue sky..lovely!
Today I have another card for you from the Stamp a stack class.

Some of the ladies that come to my classes are seamstresses.  So, I used fabric to dress the front of this embossed card, an idea I got from a card by Lisa Freeman. Of course, I used my Big Shot to dry emboss the snowflakes onto the card front and highlighted the snowflakes with some pearls.  The greeting has two colored layers behind it to help pop it off the page a bit. The button is tied onto the fabric - there is actually no sewing!
I have to say, I was impressed by how nicely the Stampin' Up! fabric tore.  I have never enjoyed such nice tearing in any fabric I have used before.   This is one of the cards we will be doing at the repeat class on Oct 21st.   I need to hear from you by Oct 16th if you plan to attend.
Peggy

No comments: