Sunday, October 21, 2012

SAS, Pt 3, Project 5

Hi all
Tonight I want to share with you the final project in the third Holiday Stamp a Stack class of this season.  This card, inspired by Sandystamper, has such a neat fold that I had to include it in my class.

The card stands up in three dimensional fashion.

Of course, I included the Large Delicate Doily from the Big Shot..Love my Big Shot!!  The Word Play set is the source of the greeting.
There will be one more Holiday Stamp a Stack class to be held on November 11th (registration deadline is 11-4).  If you need a few more cards, or (horrors!) haven't started yours yet, join us.  Next week, on Oct 28th, will be our Thanksgiving class where we will be making cards and projects.  Sign up by 10-24.
On Nov 18th we will be making Christmas ornaments and treats; register by 11-13.
Peggy

No comments: