Thursday, October 11, 2012

Xmas SAS, Part 3, Project 1

Hi all
Hope you are all at home, watching the O's and cheering them on to a victory tonight!!

Work has been crazy busy and so I have been delinquent in posting my projects.   I am going to try to get caught up by starting to post the cards from the third holiday stamp a stack of the season.  At your request, we will be doing these very same projects on Sunday, 10-21.  (I am taking 10-14 off  in celebration of my big milestone birthday on Monday).  Please contact me by 10-16 if you want to be part of the session on 10-21.  Remember you get to make 4 of each of the five designs I am showing this week.

The first card I want to share with you has a simple elegance that is so eye catching.  It is inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest.  Sorry, I do not see the name of the originator.


She used the medallion stamp on her card but I do not have that stamp anymore so I used the Hello Doily stamp instead.  Colors are Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke.  I switched up the bow - she had hers on the top and I wanted to add more balance to the card so I put my seam binding ribbon at the bottom.  This card is so easy and quick.   Do you know what is really amazing about this project?   I didn't use the Big shot!!!!!  Wow!! that doesn't happen very often!!!  I did use the scallop circle punch instead.  Love it!
Did you know that Stampin' Up! is offering individual stamps from three sets of stamps for a limited time?  The sets are all greeting sets:  Word Play, Perfectly Penned, Seasonal Sayings.  Visit my Stampin' Up! website for details at      peggyouten.stampinup.net

Peggy

No comments: