Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fab new product!!

Hi gals!!!
Today I am excited to share with you a nifty new product from Stampin' Up!  This one is going to be especially exciting for new stampers ....OR busy stampers!  Why? Because it is a kit that contains everything you need (except scissors and adhesive) to make 20 cards.

It contains patterned cardstock, stamps (7), a clear acrylic block, two ink spots, envelopes, die cut designs, baker's twine, clips, buttons...even dimensionals....all in a nifty storage box complete with a multifold guide sheet of 20 suggested card designs.
I'm thinking I could fit one of these in my desk drawer at work then when I forget to bring a card for a coworker's birthday or anniversary, I could whip up one of these cards on my lunch break!!   How cool and convenient is that!!!
This product reminds me a bit of the monthly My Paper Pumpkin kits but it has more supplies in it and you can see in advance what you are getting.   Although some of you enjoy the surprise of getting My Paper Pumpkin every month as I do, I know some of you are more discerning and like to examine what you are getting, in advance.  This is a limited supply item...but if it sells well, I'm betting we will see additional editions of the kit in the future.   Wouldn't it be great to be able get a new supply kit every couple of months?!?!?  You can order this product (#134797, price $29.95) through my SU! website my Stampin' Up! website or if you'd like to save a bit on shipping, contact me.  Aren't you already  thinking about someone special who would love to receive this nifty collection for their birthday or as a Christmas gift?  I am!
Stamp on!!!
Peggy

No comments: