Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Calendar pages - Jan and Feb



Now I am able to show you the final pics of the desktop flip over universal calendar from my stampin session on Sunday.  Terry let me take some pics of her final project as mine looks somewhat different.  I did not like the way mine went together - ended up a bit crooked but I thought about if for a while and came up with the much better design shown here.  The base of the calendar is a lucite panoramic picture frame.  There are many different designer series papers used here which will be a delight.  Each day the combination of papers will be different and we will discover some nifty new color combos.  Many of the pages are done with either punches or Sizzix and or Stampin' Up!die cuts.  Hope you love it!  Check in each day for the rest of the week to see the other months of the calendar.
Peggy

No comments: