Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!


Hi all, Happy New Year
Well, I have enjoyed my Christmas holiday ...except that I have not had much time to stamp.  Sad..
Tonight I decided I had to put some time in using some of the wonderful Valentine stamps from the Holiday mini that is going bye-byes on Monday.  I love having a new mini on Tuesday but I have not yet used several of the great Valentine sets in the departing Holiday mini.  Also included in the project above is two of the new punches coming in the Occasions mini - the top photo is my (awful) attempt to show you the detail of those punches.  Before the Holiday  mini catalog is gone, be sure to check out the Valentine stamps (pgs 6, 8, 16) - and get your order to me by early Monday.
If you are eager to see the new Occasions mini and have not received one in the mail yet, check out my Stampin' Up! website (peggyouten.stampinup.net) and click on "products".  You can click the pdf to download the catty.  Remember that Sale-a-bration starts on Tuesday too...lots of great freebies!
Peggy

No comments: