Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Hi all,
Happy One Year Blogging Anniversary to me!!!!
I cannot believe it has been one year since I started my blog, but I have enjoyed doing my blog and I hope you have enjoyed visiting it. In spite of my weak posting over these Christmas holidays, I am very proud of how often I have been here to share ideas with you since I started last January 3rd- way more often than I expected to be able to do, given the pace of my life!!  I hope to exceed this year's performance over the next year.  Hope you will continue to join me...and I encourage you to try to post comments now and then. It is encouraging to me when I hear from my visitors.
Well, it is FREEZING here in Baltimore (17-21 degrees for tonight- yikes!!) and I am NOT looking forward to my curb side bus duty tomorrow.  I MUST wear my LONG down coat and my new scarf - it is going to be brutal out there!
Here are some pictures of the cookies we tasted at my stampin session today...Peggy D brought these Chocolate Surprise Bon Bons...we called them delish!  She was nice enough to let me have my guys taste them..John is especially fond of peanut butter...the surprise! 


These are macadamia nut cookies ...I love these!


Then we explored another peanut butter yummy treat,



Chocolate..you say you love chocolate?


These have marachino cherries inside...ooohhh!

These next treats were soo good as they reminded me of shortbread - I love shortbread!  Emily corrected me - I thought they were thumbprint cookies but she said they are knuckle cookies - apparently the knuckle works better than the thumb - I will now be FORCED to test out her premise.



Sorry you were not there to join in the fun. Unless I come home absolutely dead tired tomorrow (which is possibly as I can get off my regular sleep routine within two days of starting my vacation), I will post the recipe holder pictures tomorrow (actually I just noticed it is tomorrow already!.

Remember that Jan 4rd is the last day to order from the Holiday mini catalog and Jan 5 is the first day of the Occasions Mini and Sale a bration (where you earn one of a variety of freebies for each $50 (subtotal) you spend).


I would love to do a workshop or stampin party for you and your friends during salebration - please let me share the fun and satisfaction of stampin with you and your friends.

Peggy


No comments: