Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Birthday, Vinney

Hi Stampers!
Today I thought I would share a project I made for my son to take to a birthday party.  Vinney plays base drum in the marching band with John (who plays snare).  I don't have the hard rock stamp set so I dug into my sizzix sizzlits and here is what  I came up with.  Even John thought it was neat...high  praise!


I forgot to rotate the picture of the money holder - it is actually vertical in the card.  This card was made from a single sheet of 5 1/2 x 12 white cardstock.

 Be happy to do a money holder card for you and your friends!   Contact me.

If you are a former Stampin' Up! demonstrator and you want to resign at an amazingly low price with me, contact me now!!  Stampin' Up! is offering for former demos to re join (you can choose a new upline)  for only $35!!!!! Wow! 
If you want to be a new demo - either to build a business or just to save on your own purchases, contact me -  we still have a special sign on price for new demos too!!  Contact me now!

Peggy

No comments: