Thursday, June 3, 2010

Beth's Card Saver DVD

Hi all,
I am so eager to spend my summer days stampin ...stampin ...stampin BUT I have to finish a ton of school work before the 18th so I am not getting much opportunity to stamp.  I did take the time to make a DVD tin for my coworker who had her birthday this week.  When you look at the picture, you will see that the cards are not using current stamp sets.  I made the tin especially for her but had to choose the cards from a stash of previously stamped cards I had.



In the next couple of days I will show you the 50 volunteer appreciation favors I made for one of my schools.  Check back for a peek.
If you have ever considered joining Stampin' Up! - to either get the discount on all your purchases or to earn some spending money for you and your families needs - now is the time to sign up with Stampin' Up! Convention?  Yeah! Now that is FUN!  But you have to be a demo to go!!  Let's go together!!

Peggy

No comments: