Monday, August 2, 2010

convention trade number 5

Hi all,
As promised, here is another variation of the card I posted yesterday. This is pumpkin C/S and the pawsitively print DSP again.  This card could be made heavier and pop a bit more if another layer of pumpkin c/s was put as the base - I didn't do that because for convention we only make the front of the card - no inside.  Oh, wow!!  I just remembered I need to plan trades to take to regionals.  Maybe I will use the stamp set I won at convention. It is a halloween set!! Cute!!
On Friday I received my "come back to work letter" from one of my schools.  I had gotten the "OT come back to work" email the day before and Friday night I got a gang phone call from my other school.  Personally, I think it should be against the law to send those out until after August 1.  Waaaa! Only three weeks of summer left!!  Bummer!
Three weeks isn't enough because Stampin' Up!  is offering an additional $25 in free product to any hostess who has has a $350 (subtotal) workshop - that is a total of $60 in free product and a free hostess set too.  Too good a deal!  Call me so we can plan your August Stampin' Up! party!!  Hurry!     Call now!
Peggy
410-256-6772

No comments: