Sunday, August 1, 2010

convention trade number 4

Hi all
I see that this card did not photograph well - it is hard to see the pawsitively print DSP behind the die cut.  Here I die cut the lattice petals on the Big Shot, then glued it to a sheet of DSP.   I used my cuticle scissors to trim around the petals and attached it to the card front.  I really love the simplicity of this design.  By changing the color and the DSP used, you can change the entire feel of the card.  Tomorrow I will post another variation of this card, so you can see how the feel changes.  Isn't the greeting nice?  Love it!!
Note: in order to avoid confusion, I have re-numbered/relabeled some recent posts so you can see the 8 cards we will be making at the Aug 8th class (now labeded: convention trade number *).  You might want to go back and look at the cards over the past few days to get an idea of what we will be making..more to come.

Peggy

No comments: