Monday, July 11, 2011

Convention trades project #1

Hi all
As I am sitting here posting pictures, I am hours away from my flight out of Baltimore  to Salt Lake City for the 2011 Stampin' Up! convention.   Sorry if you will not be there with me ... but I hope you will enjoy my daily posts over the next week of the cards I made to trade at convention.  Hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I enjoyed making them!  When I return home I will share with you the fun and ideas gleaned while in SLC.
The first card is the beginning of my attachment to the color melon mambo......


The background on this card was made using the second stage stamp of the two step flower and bleach on Wild wasabi c/s.  The top and bottom edges are a strip of the new lace border punch on very vanilla c/s - cut in half lengthwise.  The melon mambo tag is one from the two tags die.  The flower is embossed in black and colored with bleach.  The flowered DSP is a Big Shot die cut with the new perfect pennants die.  There is a large circle of melon mambo c/s behind the DSP.  The greeting is stamped and punched with the modern label punch and then layered on the mover and shaper die cut of the same shape.  Check us out tomorrow!!

1 comment:

pattic said...

pretty card!! like the color combos. Hope you're having fun at convention!