Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Convention trades project #2

Hi all
Today I have a nifty card for you - a little out of season - but I know that some of you are so organized that you are already thinking holiday cards!!   You'll love this one!


This is a bookmark card - the snowman can be removed from the card and used throughout the year - a gift in a card!  Again, with this card, I used bleach to "color" the snowman.  You have to test each color of cardstock to see what the bleach will give you - cardstock has a certain percentage of recycled paper which can alter the outcome of the bleaching process. The highlights of the tree are done with a white gel pen.  Tomorrow I will show you another variation of this card ....come take a look!
Peggy

1 comment:

Laurie Zoellmer said...

Hi Peg! I swapped with you at Convention and was lucky enough to get this darling card. Just wanted to pop in and say thank you! Your swap is darling, I'm definitely putting this stamp set at the top of my Wish List :)
Happy Stamping!
-Laurie
www.stampingnut.blogspot.com