Friday, July 15, 2011

Convention trades project #5

Hi all
Today I want to show you another fun card ....

When I saw these kids just floating along I thought about how fun it would be to hang out in the water just dreamin' along - so I added the word "Dream" on the bottom - this is actually a detail of a larger stamp that has a longer sentiment - Dreams is at the end...I just omitted the words and the "s".   I knew I wanted to use the blossom punch to make the thought bubbles - it worked great!!!! then I got the idea to use the ice cream images as the dreams.
Then I saw the words "so cool" in one of the word stamps.  So.....

Then I thought it would be cute to have one of the kids thinking sweet thoughts about the other - I did some girls thinking about boys and some boys thinking about girls.


Peggy

No comments: