Thursday, October 13, 2011

Christmas stamp a stack, part 2, Project 1

Hi all
Before I post my card sample for Thursday, I want to send out a huge THANK YOU to all my stampin friends.  Earlier Wednesday night  I sent out a post to several of my stampin groups, showing a project and asking them to visit my blog and help me get my visits total up to 40,000 by my birthday on Saturday.   Well, by the time my husband got our router working again (the dang thing has been acting persnickety lately) I already had 40,000!!!   You gals (and guy,s if there are some of you out there) are the BEST!!!   Thank you for the lovely birthday gift of a minute of your time!! Simple joys are the best!!

So now for one of the stamp a stack cards....

The DSP is actually from the Spice Cake pack but it works nicely for Christmas.  The ladies handled the border punch well even though some of them weren't quite as muscular in their punches at first.  Can you tell there is a thin layer of Dazzling Details around the ornament?  We all noticed that the DD looks different depending on  what color it is sitting on.  Trully dazzling.

The cards were all fun to make and my very talented friend/stamper, Donna, was able to make two sets of cards while everyone else was tackling one.  She is a whizz!!  She has emailed me to say she has already assembled the second set of cards. She is happy to have finished 60 of the 150 she needs this year.  I will be posting more of the cards in the coming days.

Would you and your friends like to have a stamp a stack session too?  Contact me today to see what date works for all.  It feels great to be ahead of the game at the holiday season.
Thanks again, visitors, especially the ones who left a comment!  Double whoo hoo!
Peggy

No comments: