Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Final Fall Project

Hi all
Today I want to show you a project I put together that I am really happy with.  I didnt want to blur the lines between fall and thanksgiving - they are separate events in my mind.  Take a look....


Here is another picture.... up close.  Of course, I used some punches. (the pennant and the curly label).

Isn't this special?

Before I close tonight I want to send a shout out to my most recent recruit, Carol.  Lucky girl!!  She expressed enthusiasm for the Big Shot and decided to sign up and then order one.  BUT!!!!!!  Stampin' Up! is giving away a FREE BIG SHOT to every one who recruits in October!!  How is that for timing!!!!!  Welcome to our group ....I  look forward to sharing this fun craft with you. 
Anyone one else want to join us and enjoy this fabulous offer?  contact me !!

Peggy

1 comment:

Wanda Johnson said...

Congrats on a new recruit!! That's awesome...welcome to the Stampin' Up! family, Carol! ;-) Wanda J