Friday, October 14, 2011

Christmas stamp a stack, part 2, Project 2

Hi all
Today I want to share another Christmas card with you.   This one uses the big shot in several different ways.

The base vanilla card stock is textured using the Snow Burst textured impressions embossing folder.  The window is made from the Peekaboo Frame die. 

It also made use of the modern label punch and the petite pennant punch.  At first, I tried to put a wreath on the door, but I was not satisfied by how it looked.  I took off the wreath and tried the three-dimensional tree made from three folded and adhered pennant punches.  I didn't have enough gold card stock for everyone in the stamp a stack class, so I used more mustard instead.   I echoed the more mustard on the edges of the modern label punch.  The silver glitter star really make it look as I wanted. Take a peek inside the window!

Hope you enjoyed this one!
Peggy

No comments: