Thursday, May 10, 2012

Big news!!

Hi all
Thanks to all my friends for your words of support and acts of kindness while I have been dealing with my bum foot!  Good news!  The doctor said my foot is healing well and if I am careful and wear a good supportive shoe, I do not have to continue to wear the boot!  If I wasn't being so careful to avoid another injury, I would jump up and click my heels.  A wise friend who recently went through the same thing has advised me that I should be ready to don the boot if the hard school floors take their toll on my foot.  The boot is in the car and ready to do its' thing if necessary.

Here is another project for you.....


This bouquet went together rather easily.  The tangerine segment is the five petal star flower; the "leaves" are from a sizzix die. 
The hardest part of the project was getting the flowers attached to the sticks so they could be poked into the styrofoam in the watering cans.  A glob of hot glue on the back of the flower and some careful up side down placement did the trick.
 I have posted two new classes on my events calendar on my Stampin' Up! website...check them out!
peggyouten.stampinup.net
Peggy

No comments: