Monday, May 21, 2012

quilling for cards

Hi all
Sorry to be so infrequent in posting of late.  Between the broken foot, the zillions of treats I have been making for events at my schools, some shower favors and a baby gift,  and prepping my progress reports, there just hasn't been much free time!!  At least i was able to prep for my birthday card class last Sunday.  I will be sharing those cards soon too.
I do have a great card for you to see....


I was very happy with the way this card turned out - I don't have a lot of experience with quilling but these flowers turned out great!!! Don't you agree?  Love it!!

If you are interested in getting a new Stampin' Up! catalog from me, be sure to drop me an email or call.

In answer to those who have inquired, I will be selling my recently retired items after June 1st.  Stay tuned for details.  In the meantime, if there is a particular item you are looking for, drop me a line and I will check my inventory. 
Peggy

1 comment:

pattic said...

Love the flowers!! Can't believe you're a first timer. Of course, I'm a no timer, but at least now I can have hope