Monday, May 7, 2012

wedding shower favors

Hi all
April and May have been busy for me - doing lots of different favors for showers and special events at school.  Today I want to show you the favors for a shower that is being held today at school for a Raven's fan.   I was told that she is using Raven's colors in her wedding so I made the guys shirts out of a very pale purple marbled cardstock.  The dresses are also a (different) pale purple cardstock. I ran them through the Big Shot to get a dry embossed effect.  A purple rhinestone was added to the tuxedos and the lady's dresses were adorned with thin purple ribbon and a quilled flower.  Cool huh!
Here's a shot of the collection I put together..fun, huh? 


These boxes are made from two Accucut dies.  If you would like to purchase some of these die cuts for your prom or shower event, just contact me by leaving a comment here or by emailing me at david.outen@verizon.com
Peggy

No comments: