Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Beach Cards, Project 6

Hi All,
Hope you are enjoying your summer.   Today I have nifty card for you...it even has a special inside.  Here is the front...

Sorry about the fingertip in the picture - the special inside element was making the card pop open while I was trying to photograph it!

The boy stamp is one of four in the retired Summer by the Sea set - I had to chalk him.  The sketchy style seemed to need the softness of the pastels.  I had recently received the new apothecary accent die and I just love the keyhole effect it created.  Not to worry, I used the inside of the die cut on another card - you will see it in a few days.

The  inside is special too!  Take a look....


What little boy playing by the sea wouldn't enjoy playing with a boat in the water?  Refreshing!  The sailboat is from the retired set called Simply Summer.
This pop-out folded element was created using the label collection die and Big Shot.  The trick is to NOT  fold the base cardstock until after you stamp the boat.  Give it a try!!
If you are interested in adding either the Summer by the Sea and/or Simply Summer stamp sets to your collection for $5 each (plus postage if then need to be mailed) contact me.
Peggy

No comments: