Saturday, July 21, 2012

Cards cards cards!!

Hi all
I have just found a whole tray of cards from my May classes that I never posted to my blog!!  yikes!!
How could I have gotten so far behind?  Let's get started on getting caught up!!

The topic for the 5-23-12 class was Birthday Cards.  The first card I have to show you is simple but striking. 


This card featured the concord crush In Color which is now retired.  It sure was a popular color with stampers!  I created a template for the gals to use to cut the two flaps on the front.  I love the way the designer paper peeks through at the top and bottom.  Look inside...


I used two stamp sets on this card.  The Ornate Blossom (single stamp) is used on the cover and the "On Your Birthday" set (12 greetings) on the inside.   I am sorry to see this phrase retire but if you'd like to use it on your cards, contact me as my set is for sale.
Peggy

No comments: