Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Beach Cards, Project 7

hi all
Today I want to share a card that I made to honor one of the joys of Maryland, CRABS....yum!


Although our crabs are blue when you catch them, once you steam them (all covered with Old Bay Seasoning), they are red....so I made mine red ..ie ready to eat!!  It is layered on one of the new framelits.  Here is one of my secrets...when I cut a hole in a card, such as the one I cut in the card of the boy in the sand, I feel the need to use the part that is discarded.  Thus I have this card for you!  The layer under the crab is what was left when I cut the cover for the boy in the sand.  no trash!  Used the new set By the Seashore.  This card was part of the beach class but will re-appear at the convention trades class on the 29th because I have made a bunch of these to trade at convention.
Contact me by July 26th if you want to be at the convention trades class.
Peggy

No comments: