Friday, September 28, 2012

Xmas Stamp a stack pt 2 #5

Hi all
Today I want to share with you the fifth project from my second Holiday Stamp a stack class of this year.  I am having two more holiday stamp a stack classes.  The October class is on Oct 7th - you MUST register by Sunday, September 30th.  The November class is on Nov 11th and you MUST register by Nov 4th.  Due to the demands of my day job, I cannot accept late registrations for these classes as I do not have extra time to go back and make up additional project kits after the due date. 

I like to include one religious card in each of my Holiday Stamp a Stack classes because, although you might not be particularly religious yourself, most of us know someone who likes to receive a religious card.  This fifth card is the religious card from the second Stamp a Stack.


This card uses the retired 8 piece stamp set (baby) called "Deer Friends" (which is for sale from me - contact me if you are interested).  The words are from the retired set called "The Sounding Joy" - also for sale from me.
We used Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White card stock with Night of Navy ribbon and ink.  Notice the dry embossed Delicate Designs texture on the left side of the card.

Hope you have already taken advantage of the free ribbon offer from Stampin' Up!  because the offer ends on Sunday!  For each $40 (subtotal) you spend, you get to choose a free spool of the stitched ribbons in "in color" shades.
Peggy

No comments: